Plan Your Visit
Our performances take place in the Alameda Elks Lodge Ballroom. The ballroom is located in the Park Street Business District of Alameda, less than 2 miles from Interstate 880, at 2255 Santa Clara Avenue, Alameda CA 94501.
Parking is available
- In the rear of the Alameda Elks Lodge
- At the Oak Street Parking Garage (free after 5pm daily and free all day Sunday)
- Street parking is available in the surrounding area
The parking lot in the rear of the Elks Lodge fills up early before performances.
The Elks Lodge Ballroom is accessible via elevator located at the rear of the Elks Lodge building on the parking lot level.
Seating & Prices
Single Performance Tickets: (Click to Purchase)
- Cafe Table Seats $60,
- Group Table Seats $60,(Discount available for purchase of an entire table in a single transaction, call the box office.)
- Sofa Seats $45,
- General Admission: Adults $40, Seniors $36, Students (13 to 21) $10, Children 12 and under $0
Discount Season Passes: (Click to Purchase)
One ticket for any Performance of each production, 10% discount on Single Performance Ticket
- Group Table Seats $108 and
- Front Row Cafe Tables $108,
- Reserved Sofa Seats $81,
- General Admission seats $72.
General admissions seats can be reserved for Production Sponsors and Press only.
Wheelchairs will be accommodated on the outside aisles.
Families with small children sit in our Families Section at the rear of the house on the elevated pews so the kids can see over the crowd. We love to have children at our shows!